Thursday, February 3, 2011

#41 Whole Wheat Bread

Whole Wheat Bread

It has been a while, admittedly, but as I recall, many of my fellow BBA bakers were not exactly crazy about this particular bread, so I was somewhat wary as I approached it. Much to my surprise, though I loved it! I should probably state, however, that I do love whole grain breads. In fact, one reason it took me so long to finish the challenge was that I kept taking detours back to my favorite whole wheat bread.

This is at least equal with that bread; in fact, it may possibly have edged it out a bit, because it has such great flavor.

1 comment:

  1. I was watcing a recipe on youtube where chef used this bread to fill with chicken and cheese, it looks so tempting. I am looking for this bread to try out that recipe, hope will get it easily from the market

    ReplyDelete